Thursday, January 2, 2014

Trolled By Hearthstone

I just finished one of my worst arena runs ever as a druid with a horrible set of draft options. It had no Claws, Swipes, or Wraths, and some of the worst selections ever. I was hurting for card draw so bad that I took the freaking murloc that gives both players cards (that and it was up against even less stellar options).

After an insane warlock deck as my first matchup, I fought several paladins and priests, finishing with a personal worst of 2 wins and 3 losses. I was given my obligatory pack of cards and 45 gold, almost making up for the initial cost to enter.

Upon opening my pack, I notice it contains an extra rare... yay! So, what did I get in this slightly more special pack? Trolled, basically. Have a look:
I thought the golden Wisp was a nice touch. Well played, Hearthstone. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment