Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fossils/Archeology Server Series

I joined the Fossils and Archeology public server several days ago to be part of a project masterminded by JodyVL/Mandelsage. I've been a fan of his videos for several months now, and when the call went out to participate I felt it would be fun to play along and see how things turn out.

I've been having a wonderful time and have made several friends already! The team, albeit small for now, has some truly talented and friendly people that welcomed me with open arms. You can see my first appearance in the episode below.

Likewise, I've already been helpful to the team, contributing on some projects that will appear in upcoming episodes. If you're interested in joining, please check out the earlier episodes that have all the information on how to apply. Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you never told me you had a blog ^^ ... Bookmarked it =) It's wonderful how you seem to immerse yourself in everything you do. I hope our series will be a roaring success!
    Did you check out my blog, by the way? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot more than just this blog, but the problem is keeping everything going at once (which I cannot seem to do - things get put on the back burner and switched around from time to time).
      We have a new member now, a friend of Ginja's. I think things will work out fine.
      I did indeed read every page of your blog. I have to say I far prefer your youtube channel, though! ;-P

      Delete