Sunday, March 19, 2017

Echo of Soul - Week 4 - MMOMG (w/bonus Youtube gripe)


It's finally here! Apologies for the delay, but I didn't really have access or means to finish the episode until now. I intend to make a small channel update video soon to explain the delay in content and what's coming next, as I feel my Youtube-only viewers probably have no idea what's going on.

Speaking of which, I'd really like if Youtube had other ways to communicate to subscribers other than uploading videos. There used to exist a "Feed" section that you could post messages, but it either doesn't exist or is so buried that it doesn't matter anymore. I've heard that they're trying out a similar feature for the large channels, hopefully we'll see it roll out to everyone else soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment