Friday, March 28, 2014

Full Huntard Update

I want to thank GaaraBestShaman once again for his "KFC RUSH" hunter stream, because I just hit Rank 5 with my "Full Huntard" deck!

There's been several clutch topdecks for matches I really shouldn't have won, but that's the nature of card games.

The debate persists as to how things will end up for the hunter, because there's a good deal of whining about how broken they currently are. After going up six ranks for only a couple hours of play, I'd have to agree they are incredibly powerful. If hunters aren't broken, they're about as close as you can get.

That said, it still does take a bit of skill to excel at ranked play - you simply cannot go face all the time or you will lose. You cannot put your brain on autopilot and play this deck (or any other) to success. If you want to win at a game and not have to think at all, Hearthstone is not the game for you.

I'm not sure if I'll get higher than Rank 5 this season since it's almost over, but it's been an interesting journey. If things don't change, I'll stick with this deck to see how far I can go next season. Otherwise, I have another deck I've been testing that's just as annoying and nearly as effective using a different class and cards. We'll see how things play out in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment